Visio Health is your telemedicine operations management specialist. Our sole focus is to help our customers identify telemedicine applications, select technology, define workflows, acquire equipment and software, incorporate staff and processes, and operate programs on an on-going basis. Telemedicine is not a sideline or niche product offering for Visio Health. Our goal is not to sell you equipment and wish you luck, but to partner with you to incorporate telemedicine capabilities into your mainline delivery of care.
Visio Heath offers a wealth of products and services in house:
· Technology Selection and Procurement
· Design, Implementation and Training Services
· Staff Refresher Training
· Online Academy Continuing Training
· 24 hour Contact Center Support
· Live Technical Support via Phone and Video Conferencing
· Software Integration Services
· Warranty and Repair Coordination
· Automated Systems Monitoring
· Process and Workflow Design Assistance
· Website Development
Visio also maintains relationships with hardware and software manufacturers, benefit plan administrators, finance providers, and other professionals to round-out needs related to your telemedicine program.
Visio Health is centrally located in the United States with our home office in Omaha, Nebraska. Our contact center and support personnel are located in our home office facility.